Saturday, July 16, 2016

New Video: Every Life Matters

I have felt that I needed to reach out to expand the message of my original video.  My message is for all babies who have been lost at any stage of their lives. 

I created a video of only babies with the Savior. My friend and artist, Jean Keaton was kind enough to allow me to use her artwork to complete this video. After carefully going through her artwork, we chose these pictures that would be a perfect fit for the message we are sharing with the world.

This video is to share that all lives matter, even those unborn. They have a purpose in each of our lives. Whether your loss was due to miscarriage, infant loss, SIDS, or abortion, this song is meant to give hope and love to all those that have experienced one kind of loss or another.

Many women have lost their babies to miscarriage.  Miscarriage is a taboo subject in our world today.  So many of us are silently suffering the loss of our little ones because we aren't allowed to acknowledge who they are and their brief existence.  It's ok to talk about these special babies that we carried, no matter how brief that may have been.  Recently, I have seen in the news and social media, other videos and songs being made for this same purpose.  I love seeing that others too, want this message of hope and love.
 
There are millions of babies dying each year to abortion.  I pray that this video will find those contemplating that life changing decision, and I pray it helps them make their decision. Those unborn babies are alive, have beating hearts, and are just waiting to be born to bless others lives.  There are many couples that are unable to have children, and would feel honored to love and care for a beautiful child that they can teach and parent throughout their lives.  Instead of choosing abortion, consider the option to give your baby up for adoption to these loving, caring people. This is truly one of the most selfless noble acts one could make.  While every situation is different, in the end these little ones are important and their lives matter far beyond what we will ever know. Please take a moment and watch this video and know how important each life is.  Every life matters.

Please share this video on Facebook and with others who could be impacted by this message.



1 comment:

  1. I saw the picture at the end of this video on fb book and was shocked at how much it looked like my son. He was born with a heartbeat at 16.5weeks in 2004. I've seen many pictures and drawings of babies at this stage but never one that looked exactly like my son. His name is Zen William. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete