Saturday, October 31, 2020

Not mine, but His


Following the song, Angels Remembered, which has brought peace to so many, I'm happy to announce I'm working on a new song..."Not mine, but His." This song is honoring lives from beginning to end. And how each life is valued. Many miracles have already happened in getting to this point which is why I'm announcing that's it's almost ready for the world to hear! We need hope and light in our lives right now, during a very difficult and trying time. I cannot wait for the world to hear this message. I started a nonprofit a few years ago and have been blessed by many who have donated to continue the message that is being shared. Please help me share this news of another incredible song that will impact the world! If you want to help in sharing this message by donating to the cause, I have an account set up for this purpose. The funds that are donated will be used to record the music, record a music video, start a website notminebuthis.org and many more amazing things. Please message me if you want to donate. Thank you for your continued support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment